Thursday, December 29, 2016

Hello Everyone,
I hope your holidays are enjoyable and relaxing. For 2017 we are starting an exciting new year of educational presentations, community service, and quilting friendships. I hope you are able to join us often and don't miss an opportunity to be inspired, learn new tips and tricks, or join in the appreciation of sharing our art and craft together. 

Please take a look at the Upcoming meetings tab for more information about our January plans. I will update it with any additional news once I get a reminder. 

Also, please notice the new tab on the second row of tabs. It's a place for you to show off your finished Block of the Month Quilts. I only have a few of the last couple years to show. If you have one you'd like to include, please send me an email with the photo and information of what year and technique it was with your full name. If you can bring the quilt to a meeting and let me photograph it, I will be sure to include it in the new section. 

Happy Stitching! Holly P

No comments:

Post a Comment