Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hello Everyone,
2017 began with a lot of information at the January 10 meeting. I hope you got some understanding of how to begin selecting fabrics for the Row, Row, Row Your Quilt Block of the Month program being presented at the meetings. Please notice there is a tab for that program on this blog and we will try to keep the information as up to date as possible here. Please keep browsing through the blog pages when you have a moment. I update and change things as I get the information.  Don't miss on having the latest news! For example the Supply list was changed slightly. We don't want you to make all the pre-cuts. There will be a demo of ways to cut some of your pieces that you might like better.
Please let me know if there is anything that needs to be corrected. I don't mind since my goal is to keep us all in touch accurately.

Happy Stitching, Holly P

No comments:

Post a Comment